3-D Printing is available again at the Mount Prospect Public Library and kids can submit print files to be printed. For kids to print, permission is required by a parent or guardian.
How Does 3-D Printing Work at MPPL (Condensed Version):
- Design your 3-D print and save it as an .stl file.
- Go to the 3-D Printing page on our website.
- Fill out the submission form at the bottom of the page and attch your print file.
- Once it is submitted, someone from the Library will contact you about your print.
- Once everything is approved, the Library will add your print to the queue to print.
For more information on printing rules, helpful tips, and the submission, go to: https://mppl.org/services/computers-technology/#3d-printing