April 4, 2023 – Consolidated General Election
Register to vote
- Make sure you are registered to vote in the upcoming election.
- If not, register to vote. Online voter registration only takes a couple minutes.
- The deadline to register online to vote in the Consolidated General Election is Sunday, March 19.
- Grace period registration is also available on Election Day at your home precinct. More information about registering on Election Day.
Make a voting plan
Vote by mail – Mail ballot applications for the Consolidated Primary Election will be accepted through March 30, 2023.
Vote early – In Mount Prospect, early voting is available March 20 – April 3:
Mount Prospect Village Hall
50 S. Emerson
Mount Prospect, IL 60056
Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Vote on election day – Find your polling place.
Learn about the candidates
- View a list of all the candidates from the Cook County Clerk’s office.
- Attend a forum for village trustee candidates and District 57 candidates on March 15 at 6:00 p.m. at Village Hall.
- Watch a recording of the forum for District 57 school board candidates hosted by the League of Women Voters and the Mount Prospect Public Library.
- Watch a recording of the forum for District 59 school board candidates hosted by the League of Women Voters.
- Watch a recording of the forum for District 214 school board candidates hosted by the League of Women Voters.
More resources on voting and elections
- BallotReady.org is a collection of information from campaign websites, social media and the news about candidates across the ballot.
- Ballotpedia.org is a digital encyclopedia of American politics and elections.
- Voteforjudges.org compiles information on judicial nominees, including evaluations from 13 local bar associations.
- Injusticewatch.org is a nonpartisan, nonprofit journalism organization that creates a Judicial Election Guide, compiling information from local bar associations
- www.elections.il.gov – Information from the Illinois State Board of Elections.
- Information on the presidential election process – https://www.usa.gov/election
- Campaign finance data from the Federal Election Commission (FEC) – https://www.fec.gov/
- More information about political contributions in Illinois – https://illinoissunshine.org/
- Fact checking of statements made by politicians to determine accuracy – https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/
- Fact-based analysis of claims made by political ads and politicians – https://www.factcheck.org/