- Need help with research or technology? Make an appointment with a Reference Librarian.
- chat (chat is available in the lower left corner of our website)
- in-person on the second floor at the Reference Desk.
- phone 847/590-4050
- Need help with a resume? Try the Adult Career Center.
- Need help with homework? Try Live Homework Help
We now subscribe to Fold3 Library Edition by Ancestry. This is a premier collection of historical U.S. military records and unique military content. Historians, genealogists and military enthusiasts can access more than 440 million records beginning with the Revolutionary War. The new user interface makes it easy to search historical documents from diverse sources including the War of 1812 Pension Applications and Service Records, Civil War Widows’ Pensions, and records of the United States Colored Troops, and, unique non-military sources such as Native American records, FBI Case Files, and Holocaust records. If you would like personalized instructions on how to use Fold3, contact Reference Librarian Steve Browne to set up an appointment.