We are located in the Crystal Court Plaza at Busse and Algonquin roads. There is a full range of library services in a location that's more easily accessible to residents on the south side of Mount Prospect.
Come visit us to Use computers to access the Internet and other programs, such as Microsoft Word; Check out books, movies, and music, and attend programs for children, teens, and adults
- Monday-Friday - 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Friday before the 2nd Saturday - 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 2nd Saturday of the month - 11 a.m. to 3 p.m
- South Branch is closed on Sundays
Address & Phone
- Phone: 847/590-4090
- 1711 W. Algonquin Rd, Mount Prospect, IL 60056
- At the intersection of Busse and Algonquin Roads, Crystal Court Shopping Center
When we think of the word “hero”, we think super powers. Perhaps some of us may think about a police officer or firefighter but rarely do we think of a person who works for an electric company. Do you enjoy the privilege of electricity after a severe thunderstorm or hate it when you go half an hour without it? For me it’s both, but never once have I thought that there are people risking their lives making sure I am able to flip a switch and scare off all the monsters hiding in the dark. I invite you to sit back and learn about the Line Men and how they are the real heroes of today.
Reviewed by Maria R.
Here are some suggestions for other true life movies to add to your viewing list. Check them out at the library!