We are located in the Crystal Court Plaza at Busse and Algonquin roads. There is a full range of library services in a location that's more easily accessible to residents on the south side of Mount Prospect.
Come visit us to Use computers to access the Internet and other programs, such as Microsoft Word; Check out books, movies, and music, and attend programs for children, teens, and adults
- Monday-Friday - 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Friday before the 2nd Saturday - 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 2nd Saturday of the month - 11 a.m. to 3 p.m
- South Branch is closed on Sundays
Address & Phone
- Phone: 847/590-4090
- 1711 W. Algonquin Rd, Mount Prospect, IL 60056
- At the intersection of Busse and Algonquin Roads, Crystal Court Shopping Center
Looking for something to get you in the Halloween mood? Scare up a few of these classics of horror from the Mount Prospect Public Library and get ready for some serious goosebumps. Read/watch them if you dare!
The Stories of Edgar Allen Poe
White is for Witching by Helen Oyeyemi
Rosemary’s Baby by Ira Levin
We Need to Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver
Ring by Kōji Suzuki
The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson