We have improved our wireless internet service. You should notice faster speeds and a more reliable signal. The library offers free WiFi access, no password required. It is available 24/7. The network names are:
- Main Library: MPPL WiFi
- South Branch: MPPL SB WiFi
Stop by a public service desk if you have questions about using our WiFi service.
MPPL Wireless Users:
- Are responsible for configuring wireless equipment to connect to the library’s wireless network. The WiFi can be used with 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz (legacy) devices.
- Are responsible for the security of their own equipment. The library does not provide antivirus protection.
- Must agree to comply with the Library’s WiFi Guidelines and Internet policy.
- Understand that the library’s internet access is filtered.
- The library does not provide software or hardware tech support.