We are located in the Crystal Court Plaza at Busse and Algonquin roads. There is a full range of library services in a location that's more easily accessible to residents on the south side of Mount Prospect.
Come visit us to Use computers to access the Internet and other programs, such as Microsoft Word; Check out books, movies, and music, and attend programs for children, teens, and adults
- Monday-Friday - 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Friday before the 2nd Saturday - 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 2nd Saturday of the month - 11 a.m. to 3 p.m
Address & Phone
- Phone: 847/590-4090
- 1711 W. Algonquin Rd, Mount Prospect, IL 60056
- At the intersection of Busse and Algonquin Roads, Crystal Court Shopping Center
Gidget’s all grown up in Hello, My Name is Doris, a goofy comedy starring Sally Fields. Doris is an eccentric older woman with a young spirit who lives on Staten Island with her cat and a house stuffed with, well, stuff. When an attractive young man starts to work at her company, Doris takes interest and finds herself stepping outside her shell and living the life she had always wanted. This movie is fun for millennials as well as a more seasoned audience.
Written by Anique