by Almond, David
YA ALMOND, D.Davie’s relationship with a mysterious new boy in town morphs into something darker and more sinister when Davie learns firsthand of the boy’s supernatural powers.
- Gemma and her friends from the Spence Academy return to the realms to defeat her foe, Circe, and to bind the magic that has been released.
While simultaneously trying to prevent and prepare for war between the Faeries of the Night and Faeries of the Light, Queen Holly Blue is kidnapped from her Uncle Hairstreak’s home by human Henry Atherton and learns she must face another, far greater enemy.
Suddenly able to see demons and the Darkhunters who are dedicated to returning them to their own dimension, fifteen-year-old Clary Fray is drawn into this bizzare world when her mother disappears and Clary herself is almost killed by a monster.
High school senior and yearbook photographer Maggie thought she would rather die than go to prom, but when a classmate summons a revenge-seeking demon, she has no choice but to buy herself a dress and prepare to face jocks, cheerleaders, and evil incarnate.
The further translation of a manuscript from the lost civilization of Edil-Amarandah, which chronicles the experiences of sixteen-year-old Maerad, a gifted Bard, as she seeks the answer to the Riddle of the Treesong and continues to battle the dark forces.
- In 1645 in England, the daughters of the town minister successfully accuse a local healer and her granddaughter of witchcraft to conceal an out-of-wedlock pregnancy, but years later during the 1692 Salem trials, their lie has unexpected repercussions.
A fallen angel, tired of being unappreciated while doing his pointless, demeaning job, leaves Hell, enters the body of a seventeen-year-old boy, and tries to experience the full range of human feelings before being caught and punished, while the boy’s family and friends puzzle over his changed behavior.
- Jane Jarvis, a senior at a Catholic girl’s school in Providence, Rhode Island, tries to save her best friend by making a pact with a demon–in the form of a cupcake-eating, very friendly teenage girl.
After leaving home in search of adventure, romance, and riches, seventeen-year-old Abel, the “normal” son of freak show entertainers, is haunted by a mysterious spirit.
Accustomed to a carefree existence, fourteen-year-old Parker Baer meets the girl next door and finds his life taking a menacing turn as he begins to absorb some of her terrible powers.
- After finding the Board of Fire, Jenna and Simon must decipher the clues that will lead them to the Board of Earth before they come face-to-face with a relentless enemy who has coveted the Boards for millennia.
- When a sixteen-year-old member of a race of shape-shifting killers called doppelgangers assumes the life of a troubled teen, he becomes unexpectedly embroiled in human life–and it is nothing like what he has seen on television.
In 1756, as a deadly comet hurtles toward London, Dr. Sabian Blake and his fourteen-year-old housemaid, Agetta, struggle against dark forces that seek an ancient, powerful book in Blake’s possession that would enable them to carry out an evil plan in which Agetta unknowingly plays a pivotal role.