MPPL Winter Reading 2021
Welcome to Winter Reading!
There is lots of time for winter reading fun: January 1 – February 28!
Winter Reading is for ALL AGES and at your fingertips with Beanstack.
What is Beanstack? Beanstack is software that brings Winter Reading to you wherever you are online! You can track your reading, earn digital badges, and chances to earn prizes.
How to register for Winter Reading Online:
- Note: If you participated in Summer Reading 2020, you will use the same Beanstack account for Winter Reading! Just login with your email and the password you selected.
- Visit our Beanstack website to register: mppl.beanstack.org. Or download the Beanstack Tracker app from your device’s app store.
- You can register individually or your whole family.
- Simply fill out a quick form (for yourself and/or each individual reader).
- Once the form is completed, select the Winter Reading for each reader’s grade/age group.
- Congrats! You’ve already earned your first badge: The Registration Badge. A welcome email will be sent.
- Start with the “Overview” tab and get ready to Warm Up With Reading!
Click the menu above to learn about Winter Reading activities for each member of your family.
Questions about Beanstack or Winter Reading? Email the library at email@example.com or call 847-253-5675 and ask to speak to Youth Services (babies-grade 5 readers) or Fiction/AV/Teen Services (grade 6-adult readers). Happy reading!