This episode of Library Life includes:
- Battle of the Bands 2009
- Interview with Stephanie Davies, a.k.a. urban worm girl, an innovative composter talking about the June 16 program, A New and Creative Way to Compost. The program was one of several offered which provides information about going green and cutting your carbon footprint.
- Training to Be Top Dog: Guiding Your Pet to Good Behavior
- Adult Book Recommendation: Artisan bread in five minutes a day by Jeffrey Hertzberg and Zoe Francois
- Youth Book Recommendation: Theodosia and the serpents of chaos by R.L. LaFevers
- Super Saturday: Wee T’ai Chi