Library Life: December 2017
This episode of Library Life includes:
- The beautiful music of pianist Charles Billington during Le Piano Enchanté: French Piano Masterworks.
- An interview with certified professional organizer Lynn Gooding, outlining tips for Organizing Your Home, Papers, and Time.
- A seat at the kitchen table of Julia Child: Her Life in France.
- Adult Services Staff Recommendations include captivating life stories: Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?, by Mindy Kaling; Unsinkable: A Memoir, by Debbie Reynolds; Paddle Your Own Canoe, by Nick Offerman; Symptoms of Withdrawal, Christopher Kennedy Lawford. Best Book Pick within this theme: This is Just My Face: Try Not to Stare, by Gabourey Sidibe.
- Youth Services Best Book Recommendations: Wolf Hollow, by Lauren Wolk. Other books featuring stories of overcoming life’s challenges: Booked, by Kwame Alexander; Knights of the Lunch Table, by Frank Cammuso; Matilda, by Roald Dahl; Blackbird Fly, by Erin Entrada Kelly; and Slob, by Ellen Potter.
- Super Saturday: Stories, Songs and Dances of the Voyageur.
- Patron Interview: What is your 2018 New Year’s Resolution and why?