Library buildings closed. Library e-resources available.
Currently book drops are open MWF 10 a.m.-1 p.m.; T/Th 4-7 p.m.; and Sa/Su 1-4 p.m. until filled to capacity.
- This episode of Library Life includes:
- Music of the Civil War Era
- Interview with Mary Smith, head of Youth Services at MPPL, and Denise Henderson, founder of Square One Organics, with a preview of the New Parent Expo on Saturday, September 10 from 1-3 p.m.
- Exercise for Life
- Adult Book Recommendation: Let’s Talk About Love: A Journey to the End of Taste by Carl Wilson
- Youth Book Recommendation: Nuts by Kacy Cook
- The Brothers Grimm, Bookworm Adventures
- What is your library card worth to you? Visitors to the Library weigh in.