This episode of Library Life includes:
- Learn to Knit
- Interview with Clare O’Shea, Village of Mount Prospect senior planner, on the importance and logistics of the 2010 United States Census.
- Midway Ramblers: A Taste of Cajun Music
- Adult Book Recommendation: Read My Pins: Stories from a Diplomat’s Jewel Box by Madeleine Albright
- Youth Book Recommendation: Rule of Three by Megan McDonald
- Get Reel @ the Library: Teen Film Fest
- What is your favorite type of movie and why? Visitors to the Library have some answers!