As a preventive health measure, the Library is CLOSED until further notice. All programs are canceled through April 30.
- This episode of Library Life includes:
- Read Up A Storm!
- Interview with Bob Podgorski, manager of Extension Services at Harper College and presenter of the March 21 program, Reenergize Your Job Campaign.
- Handcraft a Beaded Necklace and Earring Set: Jewelry Workshop
- Adult Book Recommendation: Dog Walks Man: A Six-Legged Odyssey by John Zeaman
- Youth Book Recommendation: Countdown by Deborah Wiles
- Sea Beast Puppet Company Presents “Surf and Turf”
- What is your favorite type of chocolate? Visitors to the Library answer oh so sweetly!