Library Life: February 2018
This episode of Library Life includes:
- Recipes and techniques to help Enjoy a Smoothie and Enhance Your Health.
- An interview with Tim Joyce from Wild Birds Unlimited about his program, Inviting Songbirds Into Your Yard.
- An intersection of technology and creativity in 3-D Printing: Design a Potted Planter.
- Adult Services Best Book Recommendations: Sourdough, by Robin Sloan. Other books with a mix of high-tech and old world: Where’d You Go, Bernadette, by Maria Semple; Mr. Penumbra’s 24-hour Bookstore, by Robin Sloan; The Lemon Jell-o Syndrome, by Man Martin; Startup, by Doree Shafrir; and The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake, by Aimee Bender.
- Youth Services Staff Recommendations include 2018 Rebecca Caudill Award Nominees: Book Scavenger, by Jennifer Chambliss Bertman; Listen, Slowly, by Thanhha Lai; Fuzzy Mud, by Louis Sachar; Beneath, by Roland Smith; and Last in a Long Line of Rebels, by Lisa Lewis Tyre.
- A front row seat to Super Saturday: Improve Playhouse Presents Stone Soup.
- Patron Interview: What is your favorite practice for staying healthy and why?