On the first floor of the Library, you will find a variety of service.
►► Youth Services offers materials and support for:
- children from birth through age 11
- early childhood educators.
►► Registration Services assists with:
- new library cards
- updates to your account information
- program registration
- voter registration
- directional assistance
- lost and found
- meeting room rentals and display case booking
- phone calls to the Library.
►► Circulation is responsible for:
- checking in and out materials
- overdue materials
- processing fines and payments.
|The entire second floor is devoted to the Adult collection►► Information Services helps you:
- find books
- make an Interlibrary Loan request
- obtain Community Information
- locate directions
- find phone numbers in local directories
- work the copiers.
►► Reference Services, staffed exclusively by professional librarians, will help you research any topic by:
- accessing print material and online resources
- business publications
- genealogy materials
- government documents.
►► Fiction/AV/Teen handles:
- Readers’ Advisory, which makes book recommendations
- Book Discussion groups
- Bestsellers Club
- downloadable books and videos
- videos and CDs
- recommendations for age-appropriate reading and research for teens
- materials to improve or learn English
- the Library’s World Language collection
- Homebound Service for those unable to travel to the Library
- enrichment programs including the writers’ group, Reading programs, and a variety of teen activities.