E-notices (Hold and overdue notices over e-mail)
The Mount Prospect Public Library is pleased to announce that we can now send e-mail messages when an item you have put on hold is available for pick-up. Due date reminders and overdue notices will also be sent by e-mail as part of this new service.
- You may cancel this service at anytime.
- E-mail notices replace paper notices you receive via US Mail as well as telephone calls.
To sign up for this service you have to provide us your e-mail address. Click Here to log into your account.
To add, change or remove your e-mail address simply:
- Log on to the My Account section of the catalog
- Enter your Library card number and PIN (usually the last 4 digits of your telephone number)
- Select the “Profile” tab
- Enter/change/remove your e-mail address, and click “Update.”
- Click Here to log into your account.We are very excited to be able to offer this frequently requested service. We are continually striving to find new ways to best meet the needs of the community and appreciate your input and feedback.