Explore More Illinois Museum Passes
Explore More Illinois is a cultural pass program that allows Illinois public library cardholders access discounts at museums, park districts, historical societies, zoos, arts centers, recreational facilities, and other attractions.
How do I get a Pass?
Log in with your library card credentials and browse for passes by date or attractions. If you do not know your PIN or password, please contact your home library. Make your reservation and print or download your pass shortly before your visit. You can have two active reservations per library card. Please cancel your reservation(s) if unable to attend, otherwise the reservation will count as being used. Remember that once you print or download your pass you cannot cancel your reservation.
What attractions are included?
- 1950s Park Forest House Museum, Park Forest
- Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum, Springfield
- Aikman Wildlife Adventure, Arcola
- American Toby Jug Museum, Evanston
- Blocks to Bricks, Schaumburg
- Central Illinois Connection Center, Chatsworth
- Chicago Maritime Museum, Chicago
- City Lit Theater, Chicago
- Discovery Center Museum, Rockford
- DuSable Museum of African American History, Chicago
- Edwards Place, Springfield
- Ernest Hemingway Birthplace Museum, Oak Park
- Harris Theater for Music and Dance, Chicago
- The Hegeler Carus Mansion, LaSalle
- Homewood Science Center, Homewood
- Illinois Holocaust Museum, Skokie
- Kankakee County Museum, Kankakee
- Lake Forest Symphony, Lake Forest
- Lincoln Heritage Museum, Lincoln
- Love’s Sweet Arrow, Tinley Park
- Mary and Leigh Block Museum of Art, Evanston
- Museum of Contemporary Photography at Columbia College Chicago
- Springfield Art Association, Springfield
- Vermilion County Museum, Danville
- Woodlawn Arts Academy, Sterling