FAFSA Filing Options

You may choose any of these three methods to file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA):

•Apply online at www.FAFSA.ed.gov (Recommended) or
•Complete a PDF FAFSA (Note: PDF FAFSAs must be mailed for processing) or
•Request a paper FAFSA by calling the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243) or 1-319-337-5665. If you are hearing impaired, please contact the TTY line at 1-800-730-8913.