Idea from Erin Emerick, MPPL Youth Services
- Pink foam
- Green foam
- Watermelon patterns
- Magnet pieces
- Glue sticks
- Black marker
1. Trace large pattern on green foam and small pattern on pink foam. Cut out.
2. Glue pink foam on top of green foam.
3. Write “You’re one in a melon!” with black marker and draw seeds. Be careful not to smear your designs.
4. Stick a piece of magnet on the back.
- Write “Mom,” or “Grandpa,” etc. to address it to who you’re giving it to.
- For younger kids, print words on clear paper to stick on.
- Glue real watermelon seeds on it.