- Printer paper
- Paper clip
1. Tape the straws together at the top and bottom ends.
2. To make the wing, fold a piece of paper in half the long way. Open it back up and fold the top 2 corners down to the middle.
3. Cut off the extra paper along the bottom and save it.
4. Then fold the top of the triangle down to the bottom.
5. To make the tail, take the leftover paper, and cut it along the fold.
6. Take one half of this and fold it the long way. then fold it again the other way to make a crease in the middle.
7. Decorate your two folded papers to make the wing and the tail.
8. Slide the wing and tail under the top straw. Add more tape in the middle to hold them in place.
9. Insert a paper clip in one straw at the front end of the glider.
10. It’s ready to fly!