- Stars pattern
- Yellow paper
- 1 pipe cleaner
- Thin craft stick
- 2 12” pieces of curling ribbon
- Glue stick
- Scotch tape
- 1. Trace the stars pattern onto yellow paper and cut out the 2 stars.
- 2. Wind the pipe cleaner around the stick, winding any extra length around the top.
- 3. OPTIONAL: ADULTS ONLY—USE SCISSORS TO CURL THE 2 PIECES OF CURLING RIBBON.
- 4. Tape the top of the 2 curling ribbons to the top of the stick, and let the ribbons hang down.
- 5. Use the markers to decorate 1 side of each star.
- 6. Glue the stars together with the decorated sides facing out.
- 7. Put the stars on top of the stick, inserting the stick through the bottom of the stars.
- 8. Hold the stars together on top of the stick for 20 seconds.