Spooky Bat Magnet
- Black construction paper or cardstock
- Patterns for body and wings
- Pencil for tracing
- Glitter or glitter pen (optional)
- Magnet piece
- Wiggly eyes
1. Print patterns for body and wings. Cut out.
2. Trace patterns for bat’s body and wings on black paper.
3. Decorate with glitter if you wish. Trace around outline with glue or glitter pen. Let dry.
4. Then cut out the body and wings.
5. With the clip part of the clothespin at the bottom, glue the wings onto the clothespin.
6. Glue the body on top of the wings.
7. Stick a magnet piece on the back of the clothespin.
8. Glue wiggly eyes on the bat.