- Paper plate
- Streamers (various colors)
- Crayons and/or markers
- Glue stick
- Hole puncher
1. Draw an outline for the pot on a paper plate with black marker or crayon and color it in.
2. Draw outlines for the gold coins and color those.
3. Cut out the middle portion of the pot so there is a hole between the handle and the gold coins. (Have an adult punch a hole to get you started.)
4. Cut about a foot and a half length off each roll of streamers.
5. Tape or glue the strips in rainbow order to the back of the bottom of the pot.
Finished Rainbow Streamer: