Idea from Erin Emerick, MPPL Youth Services
- Colored craft sticks (8)
- Foam bug stickers
- Yarn/rope/string to hang
- Construction paper square
1. Lay 2 craft sticks together to form the top of the frame, and 2 more for the bottom. Place glue near the corners and lay 2 more sticks on each side to form a square.
2. Allow time to dry.
3. Once dry, place foam stickers on the front of your frame.
4. Cut a piece of year or rope and tape it to the back for a handle.
5. Take a square of construction paper to tape/glue in the back. Put your picture in it, write a message, or draw a picture.