Adapted from www.orientaltrading.com
- Monkey-Magnet-Patterns (Head, Top of Head, Nose, Sunglasses, Lenses)
- Construction paper- Light Brown, Dark Brown, Black, and a Bright Color
- Magnet piece
- Glue stick
1. Print the patterns from the Supplies list.
2. Trace and cut out the Head from light brown paper or cardstock.
3. Trace the Top of Head and Nose onto the dark brown construction paper and cut them out.
4. Trace the Sunglasses onto a bright color paper and the Lenses onto black paper and cut them out.
5. Glue the black lenses onto the sunglasses frame.
6. Glue on the Top of head, then the Sunglasses, and then the Nose, overlapping each other as shown.
7. Draw the ears and mouth.
8. Stick a magnet piece on the back.