MOM Picture Frame
By Erin Emerick, Youth Programming Coordinator
Cardstock- cut in half long way
M and O patterns
Foam pieces (optional)
Glue sticks, glue
- Cut the cardstock in half the long way.
- Trace and cut out 2 M’s and 1 O from the patterns.
- Glue 2 M’s on along each edge of the cardstock.
- Glue the O in the middle, overlapping the M’s.
- Punch a hole or two inside the O and cut out the middle.
- Cut a border around all of the letters.
- Decorate with markers and foam pieces if you wish.
- Bend two paper clips to a 90 degree angle. Tape the small side of each paper clip on either side of the “O” on the bottom of the back so the picture frame will stand up.
- Tape a picture to the back. Mom will love it!