MOM Picture Frame
By Erin Emerick, Youth Programming Coordinator
- Cardstock- cut in half long way
- M and O patterns
- Paper clips
- Foam pieces (optional)
- Glue sticks, glue
- Hole punch
- Crayons, markers
- 1. Cut the cardstock in half the long way.
- 2. Trace and cut out 2 M’s and 1 O from the patterns.
- 3. Glue 2 M’s on along each edge of the cardstock.
- 4. Glue the O in the middle, overlapping the M’s.
- 5. Punch a hole or two inside the O and cut out the middle.
- 6. Cut a border around all of the letters.
- 7. Decorate with markers and foam pieces if you wish.
- 8. Bend two paper clips to a 90 degree angle. Tape the small side of each paper clip on either side of the “O” on the bottom of the back so the picture frame will stand up.
- 9. Tape a picture to the back. Mom will love it!