Mirror Card for Mom
The Mailbox Magazine – April/May 2006
- Mirror pattern
- Cardstock (pastel color)
- Aluminum foil
- Glue stick
- Crayons and/or Markers
- Pencil (for tracing)
1. Print the mirror pattern on a piece of colored cardstock. Cut it out. Fold it down the middle to make a card.
2. Print the mirror pattern again. Cut out just the small circle.
3. Trace around the circle pattern on a piece of foil and carefully cut it out.
4. Glue the foil with a glue stick into the circle on the inside of the card.
5. Decorate the front of your card and the inside if you wish. Be sure to sign your name on the inside. Suggestion: Trace one of the circles on the front of the card and draw a picture of your mom inside it.