- Wallpaper piece (must be large than 8.5 by 11)
- Snack size baggie
- Thin markers, crayons, or colored pencils
- Glue stick
1. Color the pictures.
2. Spread glue stick all over the back of the paper and MAKE SURE IT IS COMPLETELY COVERED. Lay it on the back of a piece of wallpaper. Smooth it out so it is flat.
3. Cutout each of the squares.
4. Put your new game in a baggie.
- 1. Mix up the cards and lay them all face down.
- 2. Players take turns flipping over 2 cards at a time.
- 3. If the cards match, the player keeps the cards and takes another turn.
- 4. If the cards do not match, they are turned back over.
- 5. When all the cards are taken, the player with the most wins.