Heart pattern (for cellophane)
Colored paper, cardstock, or construction paper
Red or pink cellophane
- Print the glasses pattern onto colored paper or cardstock, or trace it onto construction paper.
- Cut out around the edges and then cut out the middles.
- Glue the two pieces together in the middle
- Tear off a small piece of red cellophane and trace two hearts on it with pen. Carefully cut out the hearts.
- Spread glue stick around the edges of the back of your glasses and stick the pink cellophane hearts over each eyehole. Let dry
- Decorate the front with markers, sequins, etc.
- Fold and crease the sides to fit your head