- Glasses Pattern
- Heart pattern (for cellophane)
- Colored paper, cardstock, or construction paper
- Red or pink cellophane
- Glue stick
- 1. Print the glasses pattern onto colored paper or cardstock, or trace it onto construction paper.
- 2. Cut out around the edges and then cut out the middles.
- 3. Glue the two pieces together in the middle
- 4. Tear off a small piece of red cellophane and trace two hearts on it with pen. Carefully cut out the hearts.
- 5. Spread glue stick around the edges of the back of your glasses and stick the pink cellophane hearts over each eye-hole. Let dry.
- 6. Decorate the front with markers, sequins, etc.
- 7. Fold and crease the sides to fit your head.