(inspired by http://iheartcraftythings.com/recycled-cd-monster-craft.html)
- 1 pipe cleaner cut into two
- 1 large paper circle (construction paper or cardstock)
- 3 colored google eyes
- 2 clothespins
- 1 long, skinny Popsicle stick
- Glue on the google eyes.
- Use crayons to draw in the rest of the monster.
- Tape the pipe cleaners to the back of the monster.
- Curl the tops of the pipe cleaners around your finger.
- Tape the popsicle stick to the back.
- Use crayons to decorate the clothespins.
- Clip the clothespins to the bottom of the monster.