- 1 paper plate
- 1 long piece of white ribbon
- 1 black piece of paper
- 4 pieces of white crepe paper (each cut to a length of at least 12 inches)
- Arm, eye, and mouth patterns on https://craftsbyamanda.com/paper-plate-ghost/
- 1 marker
- Hole puncher
- Print out the included arm, eye, and mouth pattrns and cut them out.
- Glue the black eyes to the plate.
- Glue the small white eyes on top of the black eyes.
- Glue on the black mouth.
- Use a marker to dot each of the white eyes.
- Glue on the arms to the back of the plate.
- Glue the pieces of crepe paper to the back of the plate.
- Punch a hole at the top of the paper plate.
- Tie the string through the hole.