Dragon Face Craft idea from http://terrific2s.blogspot.com/search?q=dragon
Pattern created by Phyllis Cigrang
- Dragon face pattern
- Colored construction paper
- Black marker
- Stamp pad (preferably in the same color as the face)
- Glue stick
- 1. Cut out all patterns and trace the dragon face and dragon features onto colored paper, leaving the ovals and circles on white paper.
- 2. Cut out the dragon face and dragon features.
- 3. Place face on the table with the 2 humps facing away from you.
- 4. Use your stamp and stamp pad to stamp all over the dragon’s face.
- 5. Glue the ears and eyebrows on.
- 6. Use the black marker to color in the eyes and the nose ovals, and glue them on.
- 7. Glue the fire pieces on.