Cup of Tea Card
Poem from www.thevirtualvine.com/MothersDay.html
Teapot pattern by Phyllis Cigrang, Youth Services Clerk
- Tea pot and tea cup patterns
- Tea bag
- Construction paper
- Markers, crayons
- Glue sticks, glue
- Tea pot card Cutout
- Color the tea pot (and tea cup).
- Cut out the tea cup.
- On the back of the tea cup, put glue or glue stick only around the edges and glue it in the middle of the tea pot.
- Slip a tea bag through the slit.
- Glue the tea pot on a piece of construction paper. (You can cut around it first and then cut a border around it if you wish.)
- Decorate the rest of the card and wish your mom a happy Mother’s Day!