Cup & Ball Game
Adapted from V&A Museum of Childhood
- Construction paper
- Foil Square
- Markers, crayons
1. Trace the pattern onto construction paper and cut it out.
2. Decorate the paper. (The larger side is the top.)
3. Tape one end of the paper to the cup. Wrap it around the cup and secure it with tape.
4. Punch a hole in the bottom of the cup using a pencil. This works best if you put the pencil inside the cup and push down.
5. Cut a piece of yarn to about 16 inches long. Push the yarn through the hole in the cup using a pencil. Tie a few knots on the end that will be inside the cup and pull it all the way through.
6. Cut a piece of foil to about 7″ X 7″.
7. Wrap the foil around the loose end of the yarn and shape it into a ball.
Hold the cup in one hand. Swing the cup to throw the ball into the air. Try to catch it in the cup on its way down.