Coffee Filter Flowers
Adapted from www.kinderart.com
Green pipe cleaner
Spray bottle with water
- Decorate 3 coffee filters with markers.
- Lay them on top of each other and cut across the bottoms so there is an opening.
- Put them inside each other.
- Put the eraser end of the pencil into the opening and pinch it closed. Wrap a piece of tape around it to secure it.
- Wrap a green pipe cleaner around where the tape is.
- Spray the flower lightly with water (inside and out) and watch the colors fade into each other. Let dry.