- Circus-Elephant-Pattern (Head, Body, Tusks)
- Crepe paper
- Glue stick, glue
- Sequins, pompons, or other decoration
1. Draw a line about halfway up the middle on each side of the rectangle to make the legs. Then draw 3 toes on each side on the lines.
2. Color the body and head.
3. Cut out the head, tusks, and body. (Cut the body along the solid lines.)
4. Glue the tusks to the back of the head.
5. Cut fringe on the end of the tail.
6. Fold the ends of the rectangle down along the dotted lines. Then glue the folded ends together.
7. Fold the tail, then fold the tab up for the head and glue the head on the body.
8. Cut a small piece of crepe paper (about 7 inches) and decorate it with sequins, pompons, and/or markers.
9. Carefully put a little glue on the middle of the crepe paper and glue it to the elephant’s back.