White, pink, and red construction paper
Patterns for body, head, ears, nose, tail, and words
- Fold a white piece of construction paper in half.
- In variations of red, pink, and white, trace and cut out the hearts from the patterns.
- Glue the body heart upside-down towards bottom of the card.
- Glue the small heart for the tail, tucking behind body.
- Cut the “inside ears” piece in half and glue inside the ears piece.
- Glue on the rest of the pieces as shown.
- Draw eyes, whiskers, and toes with black marker.
- Glue a colored border onto the words and glue on the inside of card.
- Decorate it and give it to someone special!