- Bunny Card Pattern
- White, pink, and red construction paper
- Patterns for body, head, ears, nose, tail, and words
- Markers/ Crayons
- Glue stick
- 1. Fold a white piece of construction paper in half.
- 2. In variations of red, pink, and white, trace and cut out the hearts from the patterns.
- 3. Glue the body heart upside-down towards bottom of the card.
- 4. Glue the small heart for the tail, tucking behind body.
- 5. Cut the “inside ears” piece in half and glue inside the ears piece.
- 6. Glue on the rest of the pieces as shown.
- 7. Draw eyes, whiskers, and toes with black marker.
- 8. Glue a colored border onto the words and glue on the inside of card.
- 9. Decorate it and give it to someone special!