- Bell pattern printed on goldenrod cardstock
- Leaves from bell pattern traced or printed onto green cardstock
- 2 14 inch pieces of curling ribbon (any color)
- 2 small (we used 3/4 of an inch) silver bells
- 3 small (we used 1/4 of an inch) red pom poms
- Hole puncher
- Stick glue or bottle glue
- Scotch tape
- Bell Craft Pattern
- Cut out the bell pattern, cutting only on the solid black lines. Do not cut on the dashed fold lines.
- Cut out the 3 green leaves.
- Use hole puncher to make a hole at the top of the bell.
- Tie one bell onto one end of each ribbon.
- Hold the ribbons together with the bells hanging down and lay them on top of the bell.
- Adjust the bells so they are hitting the lower middle of the bell with the top of the ribbons hanging out of the top of the bell’s hole.
- Tape the ribbons down using a small piece of tape underneath the bell’s hole.
- Tie the 2 ribbons together right above the hole of the bell and also near the tops of the 2 ribbons, creating a hanger.
- Using the dashed lines, fold over each side of the bell and use a small piece of tape to hold the sides together.
- Glue on the 3 leaves and 3 pom pom “berries” over that piece of tape.
- Finished Bell Ornament: