Shredded Brussels Sprouts with Mustard Dressing
- 1 1/2 – 2lbs Brussels sprouts
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup good quality olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1. Using a sharp knife, carefully slice the Brussels sprouts into thin strips. Place in a large bowl.
- 2. In a smaller bowl, combine the mustard, vinegar and oil. Whisk well to combine and pour over the sprouts. Toss until combined. Top with the cranberries and walnuts and toss again.
- *Optional, after tossing the sprouts in the dressing, bake in the oven at 350⁰ F for about 15 minutes stirring occasionally, then remove from the oven and toss with the walnuts and cranberries.