Quick & Easy Shrimp Dip
Make this luscious dip! Serve with vegetable crudites and whole wheat crackers.
Makes 2 1/2 cups, enough to serve 8
- 1/2 pound cooked, peeled medium shrimp
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 8 ounces Neufchâtel cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot sauce
- Zest and juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1. Put shrimp and green onions in a food processor and pulse until just chopped.
- 2. Add Neufchâtel, yogurt, hot sauce, lemon zest, juice, and salt, and pulse until combined.
- 3. Spoon into a serving bowl, cover and chill until ready to serve.
Created by Whole Foods