May 2012 Library Life
This episode of Library Life includes:
- Reading Is So Delicious!
- An interview Dr. Burton Fischman, lifelong educator and presenter of Make the Most of Your Memory on Tuesday, July 10 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sit Down, Stand Up: Stories for Kids of All Ages
- Youth Book Recommendation: Everything on a Waffle by Polly Horvath
- Adult Services Book Recommendation: Paris in Love by Eloisa James
- MPPL Foundation Presents: An Irish Music Concert With Andy Young
- What are your favorite summer foods? Why? Visitors to the Library dish up some delicious details.