Library Life: February 2014
This episode of Library Life includes:
- Highlights from the January 21 Scrapbooking With Tina program, where Paper Crafting Instructor, Tina Gary presented a Scrapbooking 101 session to patrons.
- An interview with Danielle Schultz, Certified Financial Planner, about the April 8 program, Money Smart Week: Travel For Free (or Almost) with advice on how to best maximize your credit card Loyalty Programs and Mileage Points when planning your travels.
- Crafting With Perler Beads at the Mount Prospect Public Library South Branch.
- Staff Best Book Recommendation: One Goal II and DVD 17 Seconds.
- Youth Book Recommendations of Novels in Verse: Odette’s Secrets, by Maryann Macdonald, The Lightening Dreamer, by Margarita Engle, Salt: A Story of Friendship in a Time of War, by Helen Frost, Brains For Lunch, by K.A. Holt, Love That Dog, by Sharon Creech and Zorgamazoo, by Robert Paul Weston.
- A conversation with Circus Boy Bobby Hunt where he describes his unique show using a blend of circus stunts, acrobats and stand-up comedy.
- Patron Interview: What is your favorite winter pastime and Why?