Library Life: December 2013
This episode of Library Life includes:
- A celebration of the Mount Prospect Public Library’s 70th anniversary
- An interview with Dr. George Motto, Endocrinology and Metabolic Expert, about the program, Choosing Your Calories Wisely on Tuesday, January 14.
- Highlights from two Cultural Series Events: The Lore and Lure of Spices From South Asia and Exploring Indian Cooking With Anupy Singla
- Adult Book Recommendation: On Heaven and Earth by Jorge Mario Bergoglio and Abraham Skorka
- Youth Book Recommendation: Dragon Slippers by Jessica Day George
- What is Your Favorite Library Memory and Why?
By MPPL on January 3, 2014 Categories: Library Life