Library Life: The Sights and Sounds of What’s Trending
This episode of Library Life includes:
- Día de los Niños, Día de los Libros/Children’s Day, Book Day
- An interview with Dr. Mark Howes, DVM and presenter of Your Guide to a Happy and Healthy Pet on Tuesday, June 19 at 7:30 p.m.
- A Taste of Mexico With Whole Foods Market
- Adult Book Recommendation: The Private World of Georgette Heyer by Jane Hodge
- Youth Services Book Recommendation: The Boy Who Ate Stars by Kochka
- Super Saturday: Sing Outside the Lines With ScribbleMonster
- What is your favorite community-wide event? Why? Visitors to the Library share their insights.
By MPPL on July 3, 2012 Categories: Library Life