10 South Emerson, Mount Prospect, IL 60056 | 847/253-5675
Library Life Episode 119
- Cheese Tasting 101
- Interview with Marsha Heuberger, professional chef and presenter of Waste Not, Want Not…Preserving Summer’s Bounty on Tuesday, August 2 at 7:30 p.m.
- Chinese Folk and Classical Dance
- Adult Book recommendation: Cutting For Stone by Abraham Verghese
- Youth book Recommendation: Toby alone by Timothee de Fombelle
- Boogie Oogie Baby Bop
- What is your favorite summer cuisine? Visitors to the Library share their tasty tastes for summer.
Comments are closed.