This episode of Library Life includes:
- Community Flavors: An International Cooking Class
- Interview with Joelle Brunemer and Jean-Christophe Nicolas of the
Bibliotheque – Mediatheque de Sevres, France.
- Book Crossing: An Intercontinental Book Discussion
- Young Yogis
- Youth Book Recommendation: The Red Blazer Girls by Michael D. Beil
- Adult Book Recommendation: Master and Commander by Patrick O’Brien
- Still Acting Up!
- What “green” steps do you take daily and why?
Visitors to the Library have some answers!