This episode of Library Life includes:
- MPPL South Branch Storytime
- Interview with Leslie Goddard, Ph.D., historian and presenter at the April 6 program, Remembering Marshall Field & Company.
- Your Body’s Wisdom: Self-healing Movement
- Adult Book Recommendation: In the President’s Secret Service: Behind the Scenes with Agent in the Line of Fire and the Presidents They Protectby Ronald Kessler
- Youth Book Recommendation: Adventures in Cartooning by James Sturm
- MPPL Foundation Presents: An Irish Concert
- What do you remember most about Marshall Field and Company? Visitors to the Library share their favorite memories.