March 2012 Library Life
This episode of Library Life includes:
- Reflections on a Referendum
- Interview with Nancy Reiser, a licensed financial advisor and presenter of A Woman’s Guide to Money Matters on Thursday, April 26 at 7 p.m. This program is part of Money Smart Week, a series of free areawide workshops and activities designed to help people of all ages save, spend, and borrow wisely.
- Chocolate Truffles a la Morkes
- Adult Book Recommendation: Ice Cold by Tess Gerritsen
- Youth Services Book Recommendation: The True Meaning of Smekday by Adam Rex
- A Musical Adventure Wiggleworm Style
- What aspect of the Library do you utilize most? Visitors to the Library weigh in.
By MPPL on April 2, 2012 Categories: Library Life