Library Life: August 2013
This episode of Library Life includes:
- Storytime With the Mad Hatters/ Narración de Cuentos Infantiles con Mad Hatters
- An interview with David Wytmar, a LEED-accredited architect and presenter of Sensible Solutions for Green Home Design, Tuesday, August 27 at 7:30 p.m.
- Mount Prospect Writer’s Group
- Adult Book Recommendation: Vegetable Literacy by Deborah Madison
- Youth Book Recommendation: I Feel Better with a Frog in My Throat: History’s Strangest Cures by Carlyn Beccia
- Ann Rutledge and Abraham Lincoln