November 2011 Library Life
This episode of Library Life includes:
- Crowd-pleasing Holiday Cooking
- Crafting Handmade Gift Tags and Bags
- Interview with professional horticulturist Peggy Garvin, owner of Garvin Gardens and presenter of Create a Holiday Centerpiece, Tuesday, December 13 at 7:30 p.m.
- Adult Book Recommendation: The Happiness Advantage by Shawn Achor
- Youth Services Book Recommendation: Sammy Keyes and the Hotel Thief by Wendelin Van Draanen
- The Prospect High School Madrigals: A Holiday Concert
- What’s your favorite holiday tradition? Visitors share the best of the season!